Monday, March 12, 2007

Foretelling in the Vedas

Now is the time to study the Vedas. You have seen that till now we have tried to come to conclusion regarding the identity of the devatas on the basis of existing Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim and some Christian and Jew literature. All this while, I was referring to the Vedas, the holiest of the books that are considered divine by the Hindus, but didn't used its content anywhere during this book. This is so because our when I studied the Vedas, I was dazed at the information that I found existing there. No doubt, the Vedas are truly divine in nature and they contain the highest secret that has eluded us till now. I am revealing the secret of the Vedas in the end as they contain the conclusive proof of all the arguments and proofs presented so far.
I invite you to study the Vedas with us. But condition is the same here as well. Use reason and intellect to guide you and shed all the preconceived notions that you have about the content of the Vedas. Be prepared for some most extraordinary revelations.
Before I write further, I wish to clarify that I resorted to the translation and commentary of Rishi Dayanand Saraswati (henceforth referred to as RDS) for my study. Before getting into detail, I wish to show you one example from RDS's commentary which will reveal to you that he has not been just in attempting the translation.

No comments: